quinta-feira, 26 de maio de 2011

Widow

you had told me to be a widow

and keep your clothes in the night stand

gaze your pictures, award my challenges

and walk behind nobody’s back



I listened carefully to your instructions

and waited anxiously for you to awake

but no soul returned from such a battle

“non-sense, silly”, so had I to wait



I conceived your image in a holy grail

and I drank it religiously just like a prayer

and they were all starving for salvation

releasing, arresting or simply not to care



and you did come one day, in dreams

in hostile savagery felt I your regret

your showing upon sweet lord of mine

sweet sore wasted expecting time



so if you are alive out there, somewhere

lost between revel and conquer and loss

I am patiently existing for your return

for your sending me free out to world



and I know you can sense it, I know you can hear

cause there is still that shutting cut in my heart

you left the door unopened, but not locked

so I just figured they were all your willing above

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário