segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2011

change

If I told you a thousand times how much I hurt
it'd still not change a thing
and if I told you that I cannot go on and that I'm stuck to the past
you'd turn away and say that's not really your fault

I know that much because that's exactly what you did

I cannot say I am suprised
As much as I've tried to change you, I failed.
I cannot change you

and I cannot change me

I looked for things in you I'd never find
and now I'm lost in ways I should never have known
you think I made my bed
and I repeat I did not have any choice

You were mean to me the first time we met
You were mean the times after that
You were mean to me when we were together
and you were mean to every time we were not

and I repeat I did not have any choice

because I desperately hoped you'd change
and you were just trying to gain
anything at all

well, you got it.

isn't that nice?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário