sexta-feira, 6 de maio de 2011

It's hard sometimes to define where exactly it is coming from. Or what it is. I find myself trying to figure out what is bothering me; it's the way I feel things go.
As silly as it appears to be, it changes. It comes in waves... I've mentioned it before. And although I cannot define it, I can surely say it was hard today. Hard to see pieces of me in you. I didn't really want it to be so. To feel robbed of something I have so little of. The more I see the more I find you selfish, corrupt, and dirty.
The last time we talked, I got the feeling you were not really yelling at me. You were not trying to convince me I didn't know better. I believe you were trying to convince yourself I did not. And that you still are.
You were never my friend. We were never together. I tried to help you. You tried to get things from me. I loved you and you used me. I was always clear, you were never there.
And what does it all mean now? Why am I bringing this all up? I am not sure, really. And I am sure for certain. I am still being clear, and you not yet my friend.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário