quarta-feira, 1 de junho de 2011

Hope

I hope that you are having a good time
that it is all a blast
that you got that feeling that says
"now I am finally living".

Hopefully, that's how it is.

You see... I wouldn't want my pain
to be worthless
as you inflict it (or I inflict it)
the world became a better place

So I sense you are trying to reach it
to make some sort of sense out of it
I keep on nagging or flaunting myself
searching for righteousness
I will most certainly not find
and you keep on changing and changing
I wonder when change will be of heart

You see... I wouldn't want you
to feel an urge to win
as I'm losing it more and more
each day
and if you really forgot about me
I'm in no place to tell you so
but I am telling you so

So...

You are not your failing dreams
will they turn sour I do not know
Some would say you got to cherish them
and some will dream long and hard
about it all.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário