domingo, 12 de junho de 2011

My Heart Fully

I did love greatly

I loved you in so many ways

and I loved you despite the fact

you always pretended I did not.

you broke your spirit and so I see

there’s guilty and guilty and no guilty

what is there in for me

and I may appear to be holding on completely

I never felt this is what I do best.

I regret deeply all the perfect moments

I regret them greatly and not at all

because I live for them now

as I did before

you conjure up pictures of you and so I feel

they are the ones you revealed

because you don’t seem to care

and you seem to truly care

and I am not the target to be hit

I did love someone fully

standing here both feet off ground

and I gave my heart hoping

and not hoping, because I gave it all

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário